Affiliate Program Participation
In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog contains affiliate links and banners, and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you). If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions. Please note that I only recommend tools and companies that I personally use and love and I always have my readers’ best interest at heart. Plus, the money I earn will be used to support this blog, my craft business, and my family.
If you are also interested in monetizing your blog in this manner, here is a list to sign up with the programs that I have joined. It does NOT cost money to become an affiliate, just sign up, get approved, and start posting your own links!
[Disclaimer: These are affiliate links]
- ShareASale.com – This is what I signed up for first. ShareASale is an affiliate marketing network. I joined the affiliate programs of the companies listed below through this platform. It was very easy to sign up, and I was approved right away! I was worried about only having a small following and only two posts at the time, but that was not a problem! If you are just starting out in the blogging world and want to take the first step in monetizing, I highly recommend you sign up!
- Join the Craftsy.com affiliate program now!
- Knit Picks
- Darn Good Yarn
- Lion Brand Yarn
- You may not sell my patterns or claim them as your own.
- You may make items to sell (i.e. on Etsy, at craft fairs) from my patterns but I ask that you link back to my blog and provide credit for the pattern.
- You are welcome to share my patterns on social media so long as you link back directly to my blog post (providing the link). No copy & paste of my patterns will be allowed under any circumstances.